RL14. Traffic Control Type at Intersection
Type of traffic control device at intersection where crash occurred.
Source: Obtained by linking Crash Location (C5) to the Roadway Inventory data.
- No Control
- Stop Signs on Cross Street Only
- All-Way Stop Signs
- All-Way Flasher (red on cross street)
- All-Way Flasher (red on all legs)
- Yield Signs on Cross Street Only
- Signals Pre-Timed (2 Phase)
- Signals Pre-Timed (multi-phase)
- Signals Semi-Actuated (2 Phase)
- Signals Semi-Actuated (multi-phase)
- Signals Fully Actuated (2 Phase)
- Signals Fully Actuated (multi-phase)
Important to understand the relationship between crashes at intersections and the type of traffic control device present.